I did not know how but everyone was calling me MR. PRESIDENT.

For a moment I got scared when I saw Nana Addo, Ayariga, Rev Owusu Bempah and Mahama being warned by JJ Rawlings, "you are lucky H.E. Cute Yiadom did not kill you but wants to keep you people healthy, so you will be doing 600 press up every day for 4 years"

I began laughing when I saw the look on the short man's face as for the one-time president di33 he was still smiling because of Tracy Boakye one of the cleaners. 

Whiles walking away, I saw Kennedy Agyapong, Asiedu Nketial and John Dumelo arranging chairs.

 I stopped and began looking around when I heard Honourable Ken calling me Sir-sir, he ran to me with his hands behind him saying; "Mr. President your vice president Clementon Suarez and the religious minister Shatta Wale just entered your Royal Hall"

"Thank you honourable Ken" I said

"Mr. President now am called crazy Ken wai, please call me that"

It was too good to be true so I kept whispering to myself; “God, please don't let this to turn out to be a dream. I am enjoying this moment"

And when I entered the Royal Hall, I nearly fainted when I saw Hajia 4real, Becca, Nana Ama McBrown, Rev Obofuo and Bawumia's wife, Lydia Forson, J. Dumas, Peace Hyde, and almost all the celebrities in Ghana with medium watermelon pair of breasts and GA girl ass was there.

They were all in kente bikini and smiling to me. They were all mine to enjoy and I was going to because I mean them rough.

Akua Donkor, John Boadu and the other waiters were asked to go out by my Religious Minister, Shatta Wale. I whispered to myself "M3 di mu boga Die rof"

Whiles I began to smile walking towards those tempting body with nipples smiling at me with my hard-big-willing in between my thighs, I heard a faint voice behind me

WAKE UP and help, about three times. when opened my eyes, there was Soscket sitting beside me on my bed sweating. "do you have extra condom?" he asked

HEY WAKE UP

Episode1

CreatedandWrittenby

Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls.share

Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours