After my good friends Abraham, Peter, Job, Sarah, David, Isaac and the rest appointed me to sit on the judgment throne for 24 hours, JJ Rawlings was also appointed to prepare me mentally for the task ahead.

On the de day I gave Judas a pass because thanks to him my Kwahu people have Easter as their festival.

I quickly dealt with Yaa Pono, Shatta Wale, and Samini.

Then I began laughing when I saw Councillor Lutterodt, Sir John, Asiedu Nketial, Afia Schwarzenegger and A-Plus. I got up with my infinity pain rode to welcome them.

On my way I saw Prophet 1 hiding behind Rev. Obofuor and Obinim on his knees begging Ken Agyapong.

I was furious because I was supreme; I returned to my seat, I called Kwaku Ninja to bring them.

I could not stop laughing because they were all on their knees begging. I signalled Terry Bonchaka to sing Asem Ben ni for me.

After dancing with Naomi and Judas I went for the book of life. I did not look through it for long because I know them and what they did on earth.

 The moment” I said because of your deed, actions and thought you will spend forever in…”

I did not finish when I heard a sweet rhythm, I thought it was God coming to congratulate me. 

My eyes opened and I realized it was my phone ringing when I checked, it was 6060 from AirtelTigo


HEY WAKE UP

Episode 5

Created and Written by 

Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours