Haywakeup

 


There was heavy security in the house and the celebrity and dignitaries present did not move me until I saw formal president Mahama, J.J. Rawlings and Gentle Jack John Agyekum all kneeling down with their hands lifted high. 

President Akuffo Addo was proven stubborn until I heard Asiedu Nketiah screaming hey lockdown man bow before the chosen one. Then I decided to make study small, I felt it wasn’t real. Damn then I heard Sir John screaming out, ‘let welcome our first ladies’

When I raised my head Eeei it was, Lydia Forson my celebrity crush, Peace Hyde and Yvonne Okoro. I was more than happy because all the important people in Ghana were bowing to me although I wish I saw Asantehene too.

 I signalled Lydia to come and kiss me, she ran to me like she has been charmed. Gush! her lips were soft and sweeter. 

While kissing then I heard a voice from heaven saying HEY WAKE Up repeatedly when I opened my eyes my pillow and boxer shorts were wet. It was a dream

HEY WAKE UP

Episode 1

Created and Written by

 Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours