#HWU


 

When I opened my email I saw the same message sent to me 120 times.

It was a signed pdf message from the president of almost all the powerful nation.  Then I saw YOUR BLOOD IS THE CURE FOR COVID 19.

The most important part of the message was

LIST WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE WORLD

While writing what I need;

1. Wipe all Ghana dept.

2. Banish Mahama, Shatta Wale, Obinim and Nana Addo from earth

3. Make DKB the president of Ghana for 34 years

4. Van Dam, Rambo, Jet Lee, Commando, and Bill Gate should naturalize to be Ghanaians

5. I need £6 billion, 17 luxurious 15 star apartments and…

Then I heard someone saying

HEY WAKE UP we have reached Kaneshie; it was that stupid mate I fought with because he wanted to cheat me.

HEY WAKE UP 

Episode 2

Created and Written by

 @Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours