I saw general mosquito eyeing me, John Dumelo giving me pepsodent smile but the gaze from Mzbel and Tracey got me thinking yet I was not moved.

H3333 then Victoria Hammer came to my table; she now has everything extra than before.

She asked ‘’sir, are you OK now?’’ I said nothing only to have my eyes signing my autograph on her watermelon boobs.

‘’swift opposition doggy won’t be bad in the washroom’’ I whispered to myself.

Then Professor Naana Opoku Agyemang came out to give a long speech and so many unnecessary complements just to introduce her running mate.

Finally, after 45 minutes I heard this

‘’I am privilege to appoint CUTE YIADOM as my running mate’’

H333 I nearly fainted but the thought of J. J shaped and gave me vhim.

The party executives could not sit but to stand and clap for the big brain CUTE YIADOM who will be teaching Bawumia simple lessons.

Whiles I was being ushered to stand by my presidential candidate by the babies with sharp teeth I saw the signal by the Ahowi brothers although Tsatsu kept staring at mosquito whiles I was taking my unstable steps.

A began smiling although I was hearing all the wicked and uncomfortable whisperings.

Its funny General mosquito wished it was him although he knew Allotey Jacob was man enough than he is.

But hey who need mosquito at the JUBILEE HOUSE?

Then I heard Ofosu Kwakye asking “where from him too?”

I felt Yaw Boateng  Gyan’s anger but hey JUBILEE HOUSE is not for too known people.

I saw Anita Desoso whispering “I LOVE U” she thinks I am in for grey hair anaaaa?

Before I could deliver my acceptance and appreciation speech a lot came into my mind.

“Will I be JM or Amissah Arthur in the near future?”

After thanking my leader Professor Naana Opoku Agyemang, I saw JM running around shouting “leave me alone Fante ghosts leave me alone” Allegedly the reason why he stepped down was he claimed two Fante ghost has been chasing him physically and in his dreams too.

J. J could not stop laughing out.

Whiles delivering my speech I felt someone tapping me then I heard HAY WAKE UP and go and urinate the car won’t stop again.

I realized I was in a car going to Kumasi.





HEY WAKE UP

Episode 7

Created and Written by 

Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours