#hwu

 



Dr. Kwame Nkrumah was there smiling with his ever green Fatiah, JJ was with Nana Kunadu.

I was glad to see Shatta Wale, Bolaray, Councillor Lutterodt and Bawumia part of the ushering crew. 

Beside me was Akuffo Addo, Mahama and Osei Kwame Despite whiles Kwame Sefa Kai cleans the little water on my face.

Then the Reverend joins us, I was not surprised to see DKB but I was shocked to see Prophet 1, Patapaa and Rev Obofuor behind the microphones.

Then Rev. DKB asked us to welcome the bride.

Damn, I was too lucky, I was quickly up when I saw Peace Hyde but I was calm again when Akuffo said “relax boy she is going to be on your bed forever”

Reverend DKB gave one of the best sermon ever shared that I know Pastor Mensah Otabil will be using in the near future.

After saying my vows, I ejaculated whiles putting the ring on her but only Mahama saw it.

Then my sexy ever hot bride set to say her vows “handsome and ever priceless treasure my Cute_Yiadom. I am privileged for these. I will love you forever and ever. My heart and body are yours”

When I heard _my body is yours…_ I got erected again because I was chopping her in my mind.

Then after putting the ring on me Reverend DKB shouted “now you can suck her pair of juicy Walewale breasts”

She gladly removed both breast for me as her nipples stared back at me. I held it with a 18+ intention to make Edem and funny face jealous. 

When I got hold of the warm soft juicy boobs and about to bury the nipples in my mouth I heard HEY WAKE UP let me pass. 

When I opened my eyes I realized I was in trotro and the guy sitting beside me wanted to alight.


HEY WAKE UP

Episode 4

Created Written by 

Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours