#HWU


 

On the VVIP invitation given to me by Beyoncé

SHATTA WALE weds AJ SARPONG

I was not thrilled until I saw It’s a bikini distin. đŸ€Sharbo sharbo I got the most fastest resurrection in between my legs ever. H333 Eshun, Peace Hyde, Afia Odo, Sister Afia, Hajia for Real, Lydia Forson, Adina, Yvonne Nelson, Wendy Shay dem all go be there. Eeei then I began imagining them in g-string bikini with nipples only bra.

 I fast-forwarded my imagination with Moesha Buduong in a private area of the pool. Damn standing behind Dr Obengfu creation holding my ABC mini bottle enjoying LEVEL by the groom was more than ish. 

When I got a slim chance under the water to worship p3 then someone screamed out ‘’Yiadom, HEY WAKE UP. 

When I opened my eyes I was on my fiancĂ©e’s bed still charged up and her brother was standing in front of me. Then he asked akonta did you bring your charger?

HEY WAKE UP

Episode 3

Created Written by

 @Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours