I never knew I was fearsome like that until I heard JOHN MAHAMA mentioned my name. Nana Addo the fellow Ghanaian man fainted, Bawumia di33 I saw the fear in his eyes, knowing he has finally met his meter.

Sir John and Kennedy Agyapong Eeei hahaha sweating like Bulldog when Ghana police went to picked him up.

When I turned to my right hand, it was beautiful like the smile of Mrs. BAWUMIA, I saw JJ smiling but his daughter was UPSET. John DUMELO, that v8 guy looked upset but I ignored it and focused on my general de GENERAL mosquito who kept clapping for me.

Then I heard Mr. BEAUTIFUL screaming congratulations oo, on your nomination. I smiled because the first thing that came into my mind was my dream MANSION with 50 rooms and 45 presidential sweets.

I thought of ending Patapaa’s career because he could not use his face to scare Corona virus. As for Lucky Mensah, Socrates Sarfo and the EC boss di33 they should start obtaining citizenship from Kenya.

And then I will deport Reggie Rockstone for dissing my icon Shatta Wele. I will date Hajia 4real and Lydia Forson.

And I will also lobby for ministerial appointments for AKUAPEM Pollo, DKB and Councillor Lutterodt when we win the election.

There was a big smile on my face until I saw professor Atta Mills and Ammisah Arthur wiping the tears running down their faces. 

 Then I saw Reverend Owusu Bempah eating waakye in a jug with smiles. I said it in mind '' you this NPP pastor I will plant wee on U p333 and...''

Then I heard a voice saying HEY WAKE UP do you want to die?

When I opened my eyes I was sitting behind Okada man in traffic.


HEY WAKE UP

Episode 6

Created and Written by

 Cute_Yiadom

+233203232145

Pls. share


Share To:

Cute_Yiadom

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours